Dolphy's $3.5 Million Estate: Who Shall Inherit His Fortune?
Share this post:
Comedy king Dolphy left a multi-million estate which his children shall inherit. The question is, who gets the bigger chunk and who gets the least. Will his former live-in partners receive just as much as his children?
For Dolphy's children, the division of their late father's estate should be governed by one simple principle: equal distribution. However, the Philippine law says otherwise.
Actor Eric Quizon is one of the co-executors of the Philippine Comedy King's estate. He is among Dolphy's 18 children with six different women--17 are biological children and one is adopted.
“When it comes to the estate, we will make sure we all get our fair share,” Quizon stressed.
Eric, along with sister Donna, mother Alice Smith, and half-brother Manuel, met with the Filipino community at the family-owned Pinoy/Pinay Restaurant in Vallejo, to thank them for their support during their time of loss.
Certified Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP™)
Certified Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP™) is one of the most recognized Estate Planning and Trust Planning certifications in the world. This certification comprehensively deals with all the aspects of Estate Planning like Intergenerational Wealth Transfer, Wealth Preservation, Trust Planning, Succession Planning Estate and Gift Taxation.
The Chartered Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP™) Program is an International Certification Course focused on Estate and Trust Planning in Philippine context which forms a very important subset of Personal Finance, Financial Planning, Wealth Planning or Wealth Management. The program allows the participants to develop skills in wealth transfer, succession planning, family wealth preservation advisory skills.
The program is ideal for Entrepreneurs, Family managed business owners, Financial Advisors, FinancialConsultants, Wealth Managers and Financial Planners to develop cutting edge knowledge in Estate Planning, Trust Planning, Succession Planning, Private Banking, Family Office, and Financial Advisory.
If you are financial professional, the CTEP™ program will help you to better position as the advisor to affluent individuals who havethese needs and who can assist with your client's total wealth management.
Practitioners who complete this program will gain the best of both worlds: estate planning ideas plus asset repositioning implementation. By having the Chartered Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP™) Designation, you will learn ways to unlock this wealth by providing invaluable advisory services.
Benefits of the CTEP™ Credentials and Designations
- Increase Your Earnings – CTEP™ Designation Holders earn 25% more than their non-certified colleaguesaccording to the 2013/2014 Compensation Guide by American Academy Financial Management.
- Advance Your Career – CTEP™ Certification is documented evidence of expertise and experience, representing a high level of skill, knowledge and professionalism.
- Enhance Your Marketability and Job Security – Stand out against other applicants in a tough job market. Prepare yourself for greater on-the-job responsibilities. Validate your competency in Finance Domain.
- Gain Professional Visibility and Credibility – The CTEP™ Credentials and Designations are accepted worldwide as the standard of excellence in the Financial Services Industry.
- Distinguish Yourself from Your Peers – The CTEP™ credentials are recognized in the hiring and promotion policies of leading organizations, including the US Department of Labour , Wall Street etc.
- Impact Your Company’s Bottom Line – Research conducted by various organizations that CTEP™ Designation Holders were able to perform better than their non-certified peers. The knowledge and skills gained on attaining the Certifications from CTEP™ helped in better client interface and better technical skills leading to overall growth of the Company and the Individual.