Become a Chartered Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP™)
Chartered Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP™) Program is one of the most recognized Estate Planning and Trust Planning certification in American Academy of Financial Management, USA. This certification comprehensively deals with all the aspects of Estate Planning like Intergenerational Wealth Transfer, Wealth Preservation, Trust Planning, Succession Planning Estate and Gift Taxation.
This program will help you prepare:
- How the use of a well-drafted Living Trust that can solve the inherent problems with other estate planning methods;
- What happens if you don't have an estate plan for your family;
- How can probate impact your family if they are forced to use it to handle your estate after your death;
- How using many common estate planning methods to avoid Probate can still have your estate end up in Probate;
- What happens if you become incapacitated, and how having a Will does not protect you;
- How to build a "Castle" around the inheritance you leave to your spouse, partner, children or other heirs that can prevent it from being lost through financial mismanagement, drug, alcohol, or gambling abuse, divorce, death, bankruptcy and lawsuits;
- How to protect your "special needs" relative's inheritance without jeopardizing it to abuse;
- How to protect your young children from foster care and other hazards if something happens to you;
What they say about the CTEP Program?
"The speaker is highly knowledgeable and a subject matter expert on estate planning and taxation. He is always willing to freely share his wisdom and real-life experiences, which helped me tremendously in understanding and concretizing the theoretical aspects of the course."
Alex Jojo Amores
Certified Estate Planner Professional
"The speaker is very committed to the program that it encourages us to listen and do very well specially in the execution of our learnings."
Sales Unit Head
"I now have a better appreciation of Estate Planning. The program was comprehensive and the facilitators were satisfactory."
"The speaker used practical examples to illustrate and practical analyses to answer questions"
Quincy Kaye Quilang
Sr Premier Wealth Financial Planner
"I have learned so much from this course and now I feel that I'll be able to bring more value to my clients. Thanks to the team for making our learning process very smooth and seamless. Special thanks to Atty Mendoza for his very generous sharing of his knowledge, I am forever grateful."