Why Take CTEP™ Program?
Family politics and the fear of disputes with loved ones can make inheritance planning discussions challenging.
Estate planning is a crucial part of financial planning. While many people focus on retirement planning, it is also equally important to devote some time planning on how to distribute your assets when you no longer need them.
How do you start the process of estate planning? What information do you need for planning? What are the techniques do you need to apply? Can trust planning help in lieu of will writing?
Estate planning is a broad practice area encompassing personal, family and financial issues related to control and transfer of property and to end-of life decision making. People at all income levels and with all kinds of families have estate planning needs.
Estate planning varies greatly depending on each client’s individual requirements. The estate planner will focus on the client's overall estate-planning objectives and how best to accomplish them with wills, trusts, powers of attorney, long-term health care, end of life care, life insurance and other planning vehicles.
Certified Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP™) is one of the most recognized Estate Planning and Trust Planning certifications in the world. This certification comprehensively deals with all the aspects of Estate Planning like Intergenerational Wealth Transfer, Wealth Preservation, Trust Planning, Succession Planning Estate and Gift Taxation.
This program will help you to better position yourself as the advisor to affluent individuals who have these needs and who can assist with your client's total wealth management. Practitioners who complete this program will gain the best of both worlds: estate planning ideas plus asset repositioning implementation. By having the Chartered Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP™) Designation, you will learn ways to unlock this wealth by providing invaluable advisory services.
Benefits of the CTEP™ Credentials and Designations
- Increase Your Earnings – CTEP™ Designation Holders earn 25% more than their non-certified colleaguesaccording to the 2013/2014 Compensation Guide by American Academy Financial Management.
- Advance Your Career – CTEP™ Certification is documented evidence of expertise and experience, representing a high level of skill, knowledge and professionalism.
- Enhance Your Marketability and Job Security – Stand out against other applicants in a tough job market. Prepare yourself for greater on-the-job responsibilities. Validate your competency in Finance Domain.
- Gain Professional Visibility and Credibility – The CTEP™ Credentials and Designations are accepted worldwide as the standard of excellence in the Financial Services Industry.
- Distinguish Yourself from Your Peers – The CTEP™ credentials are recognized in the hiring and promotion policies of leading organizations, including the US Department of Labour , Wall Street etc.
- Impact Your Company’s Bottom Line – Research conducted by various organizations that CTEP™ Designation Holders were able to perform better than their non-certified peers. The knowledge and skills gained on attaining the Certifications from CTEP™ helped in better client interface and better technical skills leading to overall growth of the Company and the Individual.
You must be logged in to post a comment.